Bill’s historical background in quality is a huge asset to ESP. His attention to the smallest of details gives the company an edge over its competitors.ESP Team Member
Bill, originally from Long Island, New York, is married to his teenage sweetheart and is blessed with 3 adult children and 7 grandchildren. Bill has worked in semiconductor, manufacturing, operations and quality leadership since 1981.
As the ESP COO/CQO Bill’s constant focus is on quality and efficient operations which provide a product of outstanding value to customers. Bill is passionate about performance excellence which starts with the individual and culminates in world-class customer satisfaction.
Bill’s professional achievements include:
- ASQ CQM/OE, CQE, CQA
- ISO/TS 9001/16949 Lead Auditor / Instructor (RABQSA, LRQA)
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) Board of Examiners
- Quality Texas Foundation (QTF) MBQA B.O.D., Judge, Lead Assessor, Instructor
- U.S.D.O.L. Journeyman Machinist
- JIPM Total Productive Manufacturing Manager
- Quality System Excellence Consulting
- Speaker, Productivity Total Productive Maintenance Conference
- Numerous Operational and Quality corporate awards
Bill’s other activities include hiking/fishing, family time, teaching, lay counseling/mentor and serving as a pastor/shepherd.